- First make a Fancy Sandwich (obviously).
- If you’re too lazy to make a sandwich but you know a really great local place, this is also acceptable.
- Make sure you take plenty of pictures.
- Narrow down the best pictures you have.
- Try to keep yourself and other people out of the pictures, this isn’t Facebook. If it’s at a restaurant feel free to get a shot of the environment.
- Make sure you show the sandwich as it’s being made and the ingredients used (If you’re the one making it).
- Write some narrative.
- It doesn’t have to be much, just some brief descriptions on what goes into the sandwich and a nice review of the sandwich.
- What was the best part of the sandwich? What would you change next time?
- Keep it fun.
- Don’t forget to check grammar and spelling.
- Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a website, email address, etc. that you want shared with the world make sure you include this as well!
When you submit a sandwich, you grant fancysandwiches.com and its owners a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use the work. We may use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, distribute, publish, display or otherwise use it as we see fit, in our sole discretion. By making a Submission, you waive the right to make any claim against fancysandwiches.com, its owners or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, directors or officers.